Saturday, January 31, 2015

REVIEW: Tony Moly Clean Dew Lemon Foam Cleanser

Last month, Tony Moly had a SALE. Yeay! Sale! And everyone loves sales right? Even me, because I am everyone.. (Ok, how corny my joke is haha!)

 Tony Moly offers 30% off to all of their products. I got a change to avail it.
I badly needed a cleansing foam last month because Im running out of cleansing foam that time. I am very busy and forgot to take care of skin so since Tony Moly had their sale that time and I love Korean products very much I decided to buy Tony Moly Clean Dew Lemon Foam Cleanser.

So here's the story behind:
I was in the Mall of Asia wandering around the makeup part in department store amazed in the beauty products that is not so new to my eyes.
I actually looking for Tony Moly knowing that they have on going sale. So yay, I found it and I was looking for something to buy to avail the Sale haha!
So now, because I am there at the kiosk of Tony Moly, one sales lady is following me. I am then testing the Foam Cleanser but the violet one (grapes I guess) and the yellow one (lemon) doesn't have tester so I just ask the sales lady if there's a tester of the two. She said none but the yellow one is their best seller because of it's mint something. At first I refuse to get the yellow one because I really hate the smell of lemon specially when it is processed but eventually because of the sales lady's aegyo (cuteness) I saw myself at the counter giving money to the cashier to buy the Lemon flavored Foam Cleanser of Tony Moly.
Immediately, after I got in the condo, I opened my newly bought Tony Moly Clean Dew Lemon Foam Cleanser and tadaaahhhh! I got mini heart attack. It smells like FX air freshener.
For those who didn't know my phobia. I do not ride in a bus nor in a FX or any vehicle with air conditioner. (Explanation will be next on my Blog)

But because it is my first goody that I bought from Tony Moly, I still enjoying using it ;D

♥♥♥

PROS

Cleaning Effect:
I love it's cleaning effect since it is so mild. Perfect for sensitive skin like me. I doesn't feel dry after I use it and I also notice that it doesn't make my skin so oily for a long time, I mean I feel that Tony Moly Clean Dew Lemon Foam Cleanser prevents my skin for being oily, which is a very big CHECK for me :D
ALSO! it has mint effect so you will feel very refresh after using it :D and the freshness stays for long time :D
PLUS!
It removes my make up nicely. and I am very impressed about it

TIP! 
wash your face for 3-4 minutes and focus on every part of your face (not only to your cheeks and forehead) :D

Price:
For me the price is fair. 190php for a 180ml Cleansing foam that satisfies me a lot is very WORTH IT :)

♡♡♡
CONS
FOR ME:
I think the only Con here is the smell. I don't really like the smell but since I don't breath while I'm washing my face, it's fine. But I think for the others (like my friend who loves LEMON) they will fell in love with it's smell because they might feel the nature while using it :D

Over all...

I LOVE IT!

If you will ask me if I will buy again?
DEFINITELY YES! but not in the same flavor. I would love to try the purple one :D
Hope I can Try their Make up products next time! :D
★★★★★

REMINDER! ON GOING SALE RIGHT NOW! Don't forget to visit Tony Moly at SM Manila, SM North Edsa and Eastwood branches to get up to 50% OFF!! 
----

Follow me!
  FACEBOOK
 
post signature
===
Disclaimer:
My reviews is according to what I'd experienced while using the product/services. All of us are different, so we have different views, skins, experiences or etc. I do reviews to share my experience and to give more information to my readers.
===

have you every try to use a Tony Moly Clean Dew Lemon Foam Cleanser? please do share your thoughts about it BELOW :D

your comments are very much appreciated :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...